How effective are animated videos for marketing?

Georgia Gray

24 Sep, 2018 04:53 PM

The importance of animated videos is very dire for marketing efforts. With numerous marketing methods, the one I found the most effective was animated video content. I am not a video animator myself so I found an animation team for hire and worked with them to create animated videos according to my requirements. I did not have enough knowledge about the importance of video marketing but now I do.

Illustrations, infographics and taglines cannot convey your brand values and story better but videos can. I got a 2D animated video made and its production was both time and cost effective. I shared it across every famous social media platform and even incorporated it on my website. The results were shocking to me. Before publishing videos on my website, the bounce rate was higher but with video content, the user retention rate increased. Has anyone ever had the same experience as mine?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac